We’ve all heard the old saying: If you’re lucky enough to be Irish, you’re lucky enough. How lucky, then, that every lad and lass can be Irish on St. Patrick’s Day if he or she knows where to look!
Here’s where to celebrate shamrocks and soda bread on the East End:
1.) Indian Wells Tavern in Amagansett (or Am O’Gansett, to continue our theme)
- The Indian Wells Tavern will offer drink specials and a corned beef and cabbage special for $20 that will run all day on Saturday, March 12. They will also host a pre-parade party on Saturday, March 19 (the day before the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Montauk).
- Drink specials include: $6 Guinness on tap and $4 Montauk cans.
- Later that evening, DJ Biggie will be on hand to spin some tunes at 10 p.m.
- For more information, call Indian Wells Tavern directly at 631.267.0400
2.) Rowdy Hall in East Hampton
- Rowdy Hall will be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with special Irish fare and drink specials on Thursday, March 17 and again on Saturday, March 19 and Sunday, March 20 the day of the Montauk St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
- The specials include $3 Irish Mimosas (OJ & Magner’s), $6 St. Patty’s Rowdy Tap, and a $25 Prix Fixe Menu (available on Thursday March 17 only) with offerings such as potato leek soup, corned beef and cabbage, bangers and mash, Irish whiskey chocolate cake, and more!
- For more information, call Rowdy Hall directly at 631.324.8555
3.) Harbor Grille in East Hampton
- Harbor Grille will be serving up Irish classics in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day from Thursday, March 17 through Sunday, March 20.
- All specials will be served with a soup or salad and Irish soda bread for $19 and $5 Guinness drafts will be available all weekend.
- Specials, subject to change, include Corned Beef and Cabbage, Bangers and Mash, and Shepherd’s Pie (all $19)
- For more information, call Harbor Grille directly at 631.604.5290
May the luck of the Irish be with you!