GrillHampton is presented by Pat Lafreida Meat Purveyors and will be hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian, Food Network’s Iron Chef. It’s is a grilling competition between eight Manhattan chefs versus eight East End chefs. The competition will be determined by five celebrity judges including Kate Krader, FOOD & WINE magazine editor, and Jeffrey Chodorow, restaurateur. The event will take place at Sayre Park in Bridgehampton (156 Snake Hollow Road) from 8 to 11 p.m. General admission tickets are $115.
Armed only with the grilling essentials, chefs will prepare a full range of perfectly charred foods from beef and fish to poultry and pork. Guests at the event will also get a chance to vote on their favorite.
Come to cheer on our East End chefs:
- Colin Ambrose (Estia’s Little Kitchen)
- Emanouil Aslanoglou (Old Stove Pub)
- Bryan Futerman (Foody’s)
- David Hersh (Cowfish and Rumba restaurants)
- Billy Oliva (Delmonico’s of Southampton)
- Victor Tapia (The Palm)
- Peter Ambrose (Hampton Seafood Company/Peter Ambrose Event Catering)
- Keith Luce (Main Restaurant & Oyster Bar), NoahSchwartz (Noah’s), and Robby Beaver (The Frisky Oyster) as the “Greenport Team”