We’re putting the finishing touches on our Innovation issue this week, but before we send it off to the printers, we need to choose a cover—and we want you to help us choose it!
Above are the top contenders, culled from just a few of the beautiful stories you’ll discover in the issue: on how Greenport’s Life is Grruff is making the most delicious, sustainable dog treats using spent grain from Greenport Harbor Brewing Company; how Manna Fish Farms will bring the country’s first certified organic fish farm to the waters just off Southampton in 2018; and Good Water Farms‘ gorgeous, on-demand microgreens.
We’re so proud of the stories we’ve collected for you and can’t wait for you to read them. But before we do, we need you to help us pick the cover. Tell us: what’s your favorite image?
In order of appearance above:
- A Diver Approaches a Fish Farm — Bryce Groark
- Inside an Aquapod — Bryce Groark
- Microgreens at Good Water Farms — Lindsay Morris
- An Arrangement of Microgreens at Good Water Farms — Lindsay Morris
- Rows of Greens at Good Water Farms — Lindsay Morris
- Growing Microgreens at Good Water Farms — Lindsay Morris
- Veggie Burger at Batata Cafe — Yvonne Albinowski
- Veggie Burger and Fries at Batata Cafe — Yvonne Albinowski
- A Dog Enjoys a Life is Grruff Treat —Randee Daddona
- Popcorn at the Kitchen Co-op — Yvonne Albinowski